Hospital Forms & Helpful Links
Thank you for choosing Wilmington Animal Hospital to care for your pet.
Below are some forms that you can print and complete before your visit to our hospital.
- New Patients
- Medical Records Release Form (Permission to Release Medical Records to Wilmington Animal Hospital)
- Medical Records Release Form (Permission to Release Medical Records from Wilmington Animal Hospital)
- Drop-Off Exam Form
- Form for Non-Anesthetic Dental
- Medications While Boarding
Dog Related Sites
- The Senior Dogs Project. A website devoted to looking out for older dogs.
Cat Related Sites
- CatInfo.org has information on feeding your cat, feline health, and more!
- Cornell University Veterinary School’s Feline Health Center website contains information on medical topics relating to cat health care.
- Ohio State University’s Indoor Cat Initiative provides information related to enriching the lives of indoor cats.
- Information about Feline Hyperthyroidism
- An excellent website for owners of diabetic cats. Even includes a message board.
General Pet Sites
- Veterinary Partner is an informative website with information on behavior problems, health issues, dentistry, and more.
- The ASPCA exists to promote humane principles, prevent cruelty and alleviate fear, pain and suffering in animals.
- Visit the ASPCA’s Animal Poison Control Center website for any animal poison-related emergency.
- If animals were able to talk, you would find their voices at The Humane Society of the United States. The Humane Society promotes the protection of all animals. Here you will find many wonderful animal-related stories and lots of valuable information on pet care, pet adoption and animal welfare issues.
- Learn more about the human-animal health connection at the Delta Society.
- Delaware Humane Association is a premiere nonprofit no-kill animal care and adoption center.
- Office of Animal Welfare helps with consolidating and coordinating companion animal programs in Delaware.
- Are you looking to adopt a pet? Are you looking for a lost pet? You can do both at PetFinder.com.
- Care Credit is a great tool to help you finance your pet’s care.
Pet Loss Information
- The University of Florida offers a Grief Support Hotline plus some articles on coping with pet loss.
- Tufts University offers a Grief Support Hotline and articles regarding the loss of a pet.
- Cornell University College of Veterinary Medicine’s Pet Loss Support Hotline
- The University of Illinois Grief Support Hotline
Traveling With Your Pet
- Visit DogFriendly before you plan your trip.
- Travelling with your cat by the Feline Advisory Bureau
- Basic information on domestic and international travel of pets by the US Department of Agriculture